Coverage Area

Ive been with digis for over six months and am very pissed off with there lies excuses and customer service!!I pay almost 90 dollars a month for 20 MBPS and get not even 1 and they keep saying the tower this the tower that upgrade coming by spring time!!

Well guess what spring is almost over then whats the excuse!!If my internet isn't fixed by this month im filing a lawsuit against this company because I've been told three times it would be fixed and guess what its worse then it was before here take a look..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Digis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Digis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Nuwave Oven, Cox Communications, Comcast or Att. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Digis internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Digis?

Comments

Digis_Rep

I do apologize that you have had this trouble with our service.I would be more than happy to assist you with any problems you are currently having.

We definitely don't want you to be getting that low of speeds.

Please feel free to contact me at bandrew@corp.digis.net and I will assist you the best I can.Thank You, Braydon T