I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake.When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to speedtest.net, I regularly get .2-.5mbps.
You read that right, point *** two megabits per second, when I pay for ten. It makes playing any game or streaming anything a nightmare.
When I call to get help, someone comes in and "adjusts the router" and fixes the problem for maybe a few hours, but then it's back to it's regular absolute *** speed in to time.I couldn't possibly recommend them less.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price for speed received
- Lack of quality customer care
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "Ive been with digis for over six months and am very pissed off with there lies excuses and customer service!! I pay almost 90 dollars a month for 20 MBPS..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."
- "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..."
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."