Digis - Never, EVER, get what I pay for.

I switched to Digis to get better speeds than Century Link but unfortunately that was a huge mistake.When I run a speed test, IF I can even connect to speedtest.net, I regularly get .2-.5mbps.

You read that right, point *** two megabits per second, when I pay for ten. It makes playing any game or streaming anything a nightmare.

When I call to get help, someone comes in and "adjusts the router" and fixes the problem for maybe a few hours, but then it's back to it's regular absolute *** speed in to time.I couldn't possibly recommend them less.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Price
    • Speed
    • Price for speed received
    • Lack of quality customer care

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 30, 2015 #938746 American Fork, Utah

We are so sorry you have been receiving poor service. We would like the opportunity to correct the problem and can even send a supervisor to your home if your service calls have not resolved the problem. We do have some issues with line of sight that can't be fully resolved and if this is the case for your home, we can provide service at a lower cost. Please contact us at 866-923-4447 and we will be happy to help, or respond to this comment with your contact information and we will give you a call.
Kind regards,
Digis Technical Support

Jan 30, 2015 #938941 Rexburg, Idaho

I shouldn't have to call daily because I'm getting 1/10th or less of what I pay for, I'm THIS close to leaving Digis altogether and using a mobile hotspot 24/7, or at least switching to a 5mbps plan or less since I NEVER get over 4 anyways.

Jan 25, 2015 #936002 Pahrump, Nevada

I agree with you. I'm in Pahrump, NV and Digis is the worst ISP I've ever had. Though rural internet in general apparently stinks so I'm not sure I'll find a better ISP. I'm so irritated that I can't stream 99% of the time that I want to. There just isn't enough bandwidth available. And they say they have no idea your internet is having issues if you dont' call them. I say Bull ***! They know it, they have metrics and meters and all that *** available to them nonstop, and I'm sure they have alerts being sent to emails or some system that alerts the tech people to check it out when they see bottlenecking or other issues happening. I'm not ***, yet they seem to think I am. It's likely that they just don't give a flying funk because they know when we live in a rural area we have very little choice in which ISP we use. So, thanks, Digis.

Jan 25, 2015 #936003 Pahrump, Nevada

this website autocensor blocked the word "s t u p i d", really? How idiotic (is i d i o t i c blocked?) is that? THAT is also making me a t i c k e d consumer!

Jan 26, 2015 #936551 Rexburg, Idaho

Indeed, unfortunately Digis is the ONLY option I have where I live since Century Link is completely full where I live.. If another company were to come in, even with only 2mbps, I would sign up over Digis. ***, I'd probably sign up for Comcast over Digis, and that's saying something....

Jan 30, 2015 #938758 American Fork, Utah

We are sorry your service is not working properly. Although we provide service to some areas in Utah and Idaho where streaming would be difficult, we do have sufficient service in Pahrump to provide streaming. We will be happy to help you with speed for your service if you will give us a call at 866-923-4447 or reply with your contact information so that we can give you a call.
Kind regards,
Digis Technical Support

current customer

Feb 24, 2015 #950478 Pahrump, Nevada

I've contacted support monthly for 6 months. I have YET to be able to stream video reliably except say maybe 3:00am in the morning!
DIGIS is selling what they DO NOT have- BANDWIDTH...
I can prove it too-

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Digis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Digis.
Filing a new complaint about