I listened to an advertisement with Doug Wright and Digis on the Doug Wright show.They said that if I wasn't satisfied they were offering a 1 month trial money back guarantee.

So we were looking for a new provider and decided to give DIGIS a try. They came out and for some reason they just couldn't make it work. I had already paid them $56 in order to set the appointment for installation. After several days of trying to get it going they told us they couldn't get it to go so naturally I asked for a 100% money back guarantee.

they said ok and to look for it in a couple days. After not receiving my $$ back into my account(I paid with my Bank Card) I called to find out what the problem was. they told me that it was on hold since I didn't return all of the equipment. I did in fact have the receipts for all of the equipment and after telling them that they said, "OH ya we see that I guess there was a mistake".

So I said OK please get me my refund and asked if they needed my card number again to do that. This is when it REALLY gets fishy. They told me that the only way a refund could be issued was by check after approval by the head office. At this point I had already waited over a month for my refund.

I got pretty angry about the run around and demanded to speak with a Riana Shipley who presented herself as the manager of billing. She told me how sorry they were about the problem and that she would expedite the refund and I would have it by the end of last week 5/15/2015...I still have not received a refund. I called her back on 5/22/2015 and told her I still had not received my refund and she told me should would find out what the problem was and call me right back...she never called me back. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!

DO NOT GET YOURSELF INVOLVED WITH THEM. THEY ARE CHEATS AND MAKE FRAUDULANT CLAIMS REGARDING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

THEY COULD CARE LESS!DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY FOLKS ...BAD, BAD, BAD COMPANY!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above/crooks" of internet service trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Digis needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned internet service trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Digis. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Nuwave Oven, Cox Communications, Comcast or ATT.

Had an Experience with Digis?

Comments

Digis_Rep

I do apologize that you have had this issue with our company, I would like to help you out with this issue. I can talk with our billing department and figure out what the problem is. Please feel free to contact me at bandrew@corp.digis.net.

Braydon T