Coverage Area

I had Micro serve and paid 39.99 and router was MINE per Microserve by taking the service.Digis took over.

I live in Pocatello Idaho. My grandson came to live with me. He was terminal ill and not long to live. I am 71 years old and he needed faster speed to play games.

I was assured I could go back to my original 39.99 so I did it for him. He has passed away. I tried to go back and was laughed in my face. NOW 46.84 (includes 6.00 rental of router given micro serve) EVERY 2-3 months I have to call, speed I am paying for I don't even get 50%.

I told them to give me my speed or cut my bill by 50%. currently at .30 up and whopping .14 down. They cannot get me a tech until Jan 4 -- I might be 71 but I'm not an *** to be r taken advantage of. NOW they say they are RAISING it to 53.17 A MONTH.

YOU DO NOT AND NEVER WILL GET THE SPEED THEY QUOTE FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE FCC, ATTORNEY GENERAL .THEY THINK BY CHANGING THEIR NAME, BAD REVIEWS UNDER DIGIS WILL GO AWAY AND PEOPLE WILL BE FOOLED.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Digis. The most disappointing about digis internet service at Digis was get less than half speed paying for Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Nuwave Oven or Cox Communications that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Digis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Digis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Digis?

Comments