Digis - Worst service I have ever used!!!
Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00 plus a month.The only time we get close to 15Mbps is five in the morning and midnight on.
I tested it this morning and I was getting 20Mbps at five in the morning after that nothing above 6Mbps. The one thing that would fix this and all problems Digis customers are having is to un-congest the towers. They have way too many customers which means too much traffic and in a small town like ours we have very few options to go with when is comes to ISP's. It's sad when an ISP creates a monopoly over a small town just to screw everyone out of money and give little to no *** about their customers.
The photo I have provided was taken at three in the afternoon.
Stay away from Digis!They will take your money and leave you in the dust.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Reduction in monthly payments and equipment upgrades; towers, boosters, etc.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother. The photos I picked online were beautiful. Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different..."
- "I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago. Recently, it stopped working. It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."