Digis - Worst service I have ever used!!!
Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00 plus a month.The only time we get close to 15Mbps is five in the morning and midnight on.
I tested it this morning and I was getting 20Mbps at five in the morning after that nothing above 6Mbps. The one thing that would fix this and all problems Digis customers are having is to un-congest the towers. They have way too many customers which means too much traffic and in a small town like ours we have very few options to go with when is comes to ISP's. It's sad when an ISP creates a monopoly over a small town just to screw everyone out of money and give little to no *** about their customers.
The photo I have provided was taken at three in the afternoon.
Stay away from Digis!They will take your money and leave you in the dust.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Reduction in monthly payments and equipment upgrades; towers, boosters, etc.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother. The photos I picked online were beautiful. Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different..."
- "I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago. Recently, it stopped working. It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."