Digis - Worst service I have ever used!!!
Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00 plus a month.The only time we get close to 15Mbps is five in the morning and midnight on.
I tested it this morning and I was getting 20Mbps at five in the morning after that nothing above 6Mbps. The one thing that would fix this and all problems Digis customers are having is to un-congest the towers. They have way too many customers which means too much traffic and in a small town like ours we have very few options to go with when is comes to ISP's. It's sad when an ISP creates a monopoly over a small town just to screw everyone out of money and give little to no *** about their customers.
The photo I have provided was taken at three in the afternoon.
Stay away from Digis!They will take your money and leave you in the dust.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Reduction in monthly payments and equipment upgrades; towers, boosters, etc.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...."
- "I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago. Recently, it stopped working. It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother. The photos I picked online were beautiful. Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different..."